Alongside your bucket list, it's a good idea to have what Steve J Scott calls a 'Soon List' - the things you'd like to enjoy soon (in the next month, for example) and the things that are more easily done/can be planned into your day-to-day life.
Some examples of things that can go on your 'Soon List' are:
- a trip to the seaside
- a family meal or get-together
- a hike to/in/around your favourite beauty spot
- a date night with your partner
- a meet-up with a friend you're in danger of losing touch with since you retired
- a commitment to read the latest book by your favourite author on the day it's released
- find out about volunteering
- visit/take part in all this summer's 16 unmissable events in Greater Manchester
So... what's going on your 'Soon List'?