Friday 20 January 2017
City Centre: Central Library, St Peter's Square
09:00 - 17:00
Thinking of starting a business? Got a great idea?
Turn your ideas into actions at the first Start Up Day, a day of free workshops, talks and events to turn your passion into a successful business.
Featuring special guest Wayne Hemingway MBE.
- Turn Your Passion Into A Business - Wendy Breakell, Break Into Business
- Starting Up From A Market Stall - Corin Bland, Bottle
- Make It Big With Your Own Food & Drink Empire - Carla Taylor, Penelope’s Kitchen
- Becoming a Social Enterprise Champion - Duncan Swainsbury, Bounceback Foods
- Crowdfunding For Newbies: Raising the Money - Anne Strachan
- Protecting Your Ideas: Why IP Matters - Andrew Reith, IPO
To book a place on any of the workshops please go to: https://manchesterbipc.eventbrite.co.uk