Thursday 25 June 2015

What's lighting you up today?

Lighting you upAbout 4 years ago, I changed the way I talk to clients about retirement.  I used to ask them what they wanted their retirement to look like.  And then I came to the realisation that it doesn't matter a jot what their retirement LOOKS like.  It can LOOK happy, successful, prosperous - and all those other good things that we want our retirement to be... but if it doesn't FEEL good, then none of the rest matters!

So, with that in mind, I invite you to take a look at the coming week, and all the things you have planned for it and ask yourself these questions:

How do you FEEL about the stuff that you've got on your calendar?
and
How do you FEEL about the people you'll be spending your time with?
And, since I love a good thought-provoker, try these too:

What's lighting you up today?
and
What are you really looking forward to doing this week?
And, finally, if your answers to the above have left you feeling a little less than enthusiastic...
What's the next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.